Orthodontic treatment isn’t just for kids and teens; there is no age limit! About one-third of our patients are adults. It’s never too late to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
In addition to the boost in self confidence, Orthodontics can have a significant impact on your overall health. New techniques and materials today have made orthodontic treatment more comfortable and less intrusive than ever.
Benefits of treatment in adults
- Prevent bone loss and gum recession due to crooked teeth
- Reduce chances of tooth decay as crooked teeth can easily trap food particles and bacteria
- Prevent further wear of teeth
- Improves the ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth
- Improves aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance
- Improves self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improves jaw function and alleviate or prevent TMJ issues